A History of Quality
Throughout nearly 40 years in business, Greenberry Industrial has gained extensive experience as a general industrial contractor, fabricator, and mechanical installation provider. Since the beginning, our overall business philosophy has been firmly entrenched in the bedrock of safety and quality. This simple, yet vital, foundation drives our execution every day, both in the field and the shop. This philosophy is exemplified by every employee and produces final results that exceed client expectations, leading to repeat business opportunities, and creates good relationships with subcontractors and engineers.
An Award-Winning Team
Greenberry’s focus on safety, quality, and our family-oriented culture attracts skilled and disciplined craftspeople who recognize Greenberry as an excellent employer. We have a reputation for being incredibly resourceful, creative, and collaborative. Our management team averages over 25 years of experience within the industrial contracting industry and averages 14 years with Greenberry; not to mention that our average tenure for all employees is over 9 years.
- Established firm in 1974
- Industrial general contractor, fabricator, and construction management services
- Over 500 full time employees
- ASME stamps including S & U
- National Board R Stamp
- CWB Certified to CSA Standard W47.1.
- AISC Certification for Major Bridge with Fracture Critical Endorsement
- Experienced in various execution methods (CM/GC, CM, GC, etc.)
- Extensive QA/QC procedures including NQA-1
- Broad based experience in multiple industries including oil & gas, energy, aerospace, alternative fuel, chemical, pulp & paper, food procesing, high tech, and others
- Numerous award winning projects